Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Folks I'm Back

Hi all, I haven't updated my blog in a very long time. But I come bearing good news. Thank The Lord I was help to receive about 30-40 Tilapia fingerlings, worms and duckweed from some special friends. I took some pictures of the duckweed and worm bin I created so far, will have to include pictures of the temp system at a later time.
Here are the pictures of the duckweed and worm bin with worms at the bottom.
 I placed  a little bit in the containers to test the growth. This was taken 10pm 9/13th/2011.


1 comment:

  1. Lettuce, chives and how to build an aquaponics system other leafy crops were first considered for aquaponics but, more recently, commercial growers and researchers have had great success with tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, melons, flowers, strawberries, and herbs.

    ReplyDelete