Thursday, February 26, 2009

Coming Along

Where do I start... I bought a crayfish and sucking fish Saturday to help keep the tank clean and keep the algae level down. Need to buy a few more. I was able to go fishing yesterday at a lake and caught 17 fingerlings that I thought were Tilapia. I was so excited when I thought they were, but had a closer look at one that died. Crazy me through the fish directly in the tank when I bought them home and the goldfish had an early dinner. So I quickly had to catch the goldfish out the system to give me time to catch the smaller fish to separate them. I placed a net hanging over in the water to keep the baby fish. Got new seedlings on the raise. Sweet corn, sweet basil, tomato and lettuce.





2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. It's looking great.

    Regards

    Synaptoman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot. Next step is a green house.

    ReplyDelete